Anyray A1739Y (6)-PACK of Halogen Light Bulbs 20W JC Type 12V G4 Base (2-Pin) Low Voltage 12 Volts 20 Watt
6-pack JC 12 Volt G4 Bi Pin 20 Watt Clear C-6 T3 Halogen Light bulbs 20Watts 2500 Hours 20W Low Voltage Anyray® A1739Y
- (6-Pack) JC 12 Volt G4 (2-Pin) 20 Watt Clear C-6 T3 Halogen Light bulbs 2500 Hours 20W 12V Anyray® A1739Y
- Base: G4 Bi-Pin Base (4mm Millimeters between Pins) 20 Watt 12volt
- Life: Approx. 2,500 Hours bulb life
- Usage: Microwave, Home, Office, Restaurants, Stores, Schools, Landscape / Universal bulbs
- High Brightness and Energy efficient light bulb / Anyray®
Average Customer Review
(130 customer reviews)
The bulbs work fine, September 25, 2010
J. Gollner "JayG" (Suburban Chicago)
These replacement bulbs work,thats all I really ask for. Remember like all Halogen bulbs if you touch them with your bare hands they will burn out fast, so use a paper towel or wear clean gloves when you install them. Nine months later the first bulb burned out, less than stellar performance but since they were so cheap and within two feet of the lamp it took all of two minutes to change it. It is still a good deal but keep the extra bulbs handy you may need them.
Burn out fast!, March 11, 2010
Hankk (Boulder, CO)
I ordered a 6-pack of these bulbs from this seller. The package they came in is labeled 'Trisonic' and the bulbs look fine, and the rating for my IKEA desk lamp is corect. But they burn out faster than any other bulbs I've ever used! I've been lucky to get a couple of weeks usage out of each bulb. Two burned out within less than a week.
Burn out fast - Not a bargain!, April 15, 2010
P. A. Vinger "pv"
With daily use in kitchen under-cabinet lighting, these bulbs lasted only a few weeks. The original bulbs lasted 6-8 months.